Each player is dealt a hand of 4 Leader cards, randomly distributed (to be kept hidden). The Leaders that are not dealt out are returned to the box.
1. Each player must secretly choose one card from their 4 and places it in front of himself or herself, face down. The 3 remaining cards are then handed to the player to their right.
2. Each player secretly chooses one card from the 3 received from the player to their left. The 2 remaining cards are then given to the player to their right.
3. Each player then secretly chooses one card from the 2 received from the player to their left. The remaining card is given to the player to their right.
4. Each player keeps the card from the player to their left and adds it to the 3 cards previously chosen.
ROME THE EXCLUSIVE WONDER
The eternal city of Rome gains its own Wonder board, and four new Guilds enhance the competition and possibilities of the third Age.
- One Wonder board and accompanying Wonder card
- 36 Leader cards and one blank Leader card
- Four Guild cards
- Seventeen coins
- One Courtesan token
- One score booklet
- One rulebook
*NOTE: This is an Expansion. 7 Wonders is required to play.